DarkGaming
You must login/register to see the whole forum.
DarkGaming
You must login/register to see the whole forum.
DarkGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gaming Ever

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Looking for DragonZero
    The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 12:07 am by sum41rock

»  Hi
    The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:28 pm by willybacon

» i know people would like this
    The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 am by Owned

» Look Whos Back!
    The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 pm by Owned

» Hello all :D
    The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 pm by Dark_Lotu$

» Teleport To Enemy Selector MOHH1
    The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:30 pm by kinole06

» Salutations!
    The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm by Pspking

» New Game:Naughty Boyfriend
    The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:59 pm by chengliu

» Hello!! --
    The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm by chengliu

Point Shop
    The Things I remember... :) Pointshopicon
    Affiliates
    The Things I remember... :) 976855071

The Things I remember... :)

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    sum41rock
    sum41rock

The Things I remember... :) Empty
    PostSubject: The Things I remember... :)   The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Dam! so long ago i didnt enter this site! but dam! i still remember all the good things! i remember when a lot of users made codes... and gfx! also i rememeber a lots of users.. that with time..instead of being simple users... they were my friends!.
    All the good codes that were made in that time.... all the good sigs that were posted...dam! this was a very good site!, i still temember when i first enter...it was just a simple site with like 5 users! and now there are so fkn much...but now everyone that enters is a noob that only copy codes... :'( and theres no active memberss with a high rank... thats very badd.... because really it was goodd.... very good... but i think a lots of users will remember that times... when playing mohh2 was something very cool...and now its just a simple ruined game... :\ anyway....i just wanted to post this in ordder to remember all that times Smile ....and ok... if anyone wants to stay in contact with me.. then add me to msn! edwin@stumped.co.in Smile
    ok... so... bye! i hope someone (that was my friend) can read this and also remember that good times Smile
    Back to top Go down
    DragonZero
    Big Boss
    Big Boss
    DragonZero

PostSubject: Re: The Things I remember... :)   The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 am

Ya me too mate, I play lots of ps3 at the moment , so haven't been on for a while. Hope to see you soon
    Back to top Go down
    https://gamingblood.darkbb.com
    sum41rock
    sum41rock

PostSubject: Re: The Things I remember... :)   The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:52 pm

DragonZero wrote:
    Ya me too mate, I play lots of ps3 at the moment , so haven't been on for a while. Hope to see you soon
    ok... ill be on msn... so we can talk.. Smile lol i remember that i tought you code!! :'( that were very good moments Smile
    Back to top Go down
    shadowmon50
    PSP Mod
    PSP Mod
    shadowmon50

PostSubject: Re: The Things I remember... :)   The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:42 pm

i member when we were all on tsjt Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    sum41rock
    sum41rock

PostSubject: Re: The Things I remember... :)   The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:13 pm

shadowmon50 wrote:
    i member when we were all on tsjt Very Happy
    yeah! such good times on tsjt... (: long time we didnt talk bro Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Things I remember... :)   The Things I remember... :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Things I remember... :)
    Page 1 of 1