Join date: 2009-11-01
|Subject: Site rules Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:54 pm|| |
------------------------* Why we have these rules?-----------------------
|These established rules improve our forum. Some people may think that I have made rules to be mean (one even called me a tyrant). That honestly wouldn't make any sense at all. these rules are here to reduce the amount of forum trash we receive.|
Some people will say that by banning them or forcing them to do certain things, I am restricting their "freedom of speech", so I also am explaining that being a member of this forum is not a right. people read the Bill of Rights or whatever you have in your country - they'll see that Freedom of Speech applies to the government, not an online forum.
------------------------* Short form of our rules (to get the basic idea)-
o What this message board is for?
|Well what kind of forum is it? gaming or anything that fits in a section.|
o Keep your posts understandable (easily readable basically).
o Do what the moderators and administrators ask.
o Be courteous. Respect others. Argue with the post, not the poster.
o Please avoid apologizing for breaking rules.
------------------------* Long form of our rules----------------------------
o What to ask yourself before you hit the post button?
|* Have you used the Spell Check on your post? Even the administrators who have acceptable spelling use it.|
* Have you reread your posts? Many times you will find small errors when you reread your posts.
* Are you contributing? If you are posting a question, did you provide information for us to help you? If you are posting a response, do you add something else to the discussion?
* If you are posting a question, has it already been answered? Try using the search feature to save everyone some time. Also try checking "sticky" topics, our website, and maybe you should even give Google a try.
* Will this post offend somebody? If it might, you should not post it. Offend-able posts can be anything from insults and flaming to profanity and graphic or explicit posts.
* Is this in the correct forum? We have multiple forums for a reason - they organize the discussion.
* Is this in the correct topic? Is what you are posting in the current line of discussion?
* Does your post violate any of our other rules? If it does, do not post it.
* Have you posted this elsewhere today? Have you posted many posts in total today? "Post-whoring" is making an unneeded amount of posts at one time - do not post more than is necessary.
o How to contact our forums team?
o How to report bad posts (and what not to do when finding one)
|PM a admin or mod and don't insult or bash leave it to the mods and admins to judge|
o Information about your account (and why you can only have one)
|* If you lose your password, use the password recovery feature.|
* If you would like to change your account's name, please ask an administrator.
* If you make more then one account please notify a admin so he can remove all but the one you wish to use and avoid doing this later on because it will result in a ban.
o Posting Rules?
|* Spelling and grammar must be acceptable|
* Respect copyrights
* Post things in the correct forum
* Use capitalization correctly (no all caps)
* Do not reply to yourself unless it is a bump (use the edit button instead)
* One-line posts typically are bad, unless what is said is best said short
* Use punctuation and contractions correctly (no !!!!!!!! or Ill and Im)
* Post quality, not quantity
* Keep your posts on topic
* Use the search before asking a question
* Argue with the post, not the poster (arguments on topic are good, but between members they are bad)
* Do not post anything illegal, pornographic or anything questionable
* A forum isn't IM - write words out and avoid posting many replies to yourself
* Do not avoid the word filter
* Do not go overboard with the emoticons/smileys
o Why you should respect the moderators and administrators?
| because we will ban your butt lol naw but we will take action if you don't|
o What punishment you will receive?
| if you read the sites TOS we have the right to report you to the police and/or your ISP also we will ban depending on your actions|
o Your invitation to leave.
| if you can't follow these rules and the rules from the head admin below feel free to leave|
****Rules From DZ (head admin)****
1. As you are a admin don' hack the site 4 ever IP-ban + account delete
2. Don't post VIP codes on your/other site 20 days IP-Ban
1. As you are admin don't make other/friends members a higher rank with NO permission of the Head admin of the site (me, dragonzero) 10 days IP-ban + your rank is: Biggest Noob Ever
2. Don't bully people because you have a higher rank I will see how much people you have bulled etc.
3. Respect for other ranks
4. Don't abuse with any ranks!! IP-Ban
1. Don't bully other members. I will look
2. Respect for other members.
3. Don't send a virus to another member. 4 ever IP-Ban
4. Hold the site clean.
5. Don't ask VIP cheats.
6. Don't curse other members. Depends
1. Don't steal cheats from another coder. Acc-Ban
2. No porn or other links in the topic's. I will see
3. Don't set links from your/other site in your topic.
4. No Spamming.
1. No porn picture's. IP-Ban
2. No dangers links. IP-Ban
3. No links from your/another site in your signature.
Any rule breakers WILL be dealt with by a admin.
Any rules that contradict another please let us know.
Any questions please ask me.
Last edited by Dark Reaper77d on Sat May 08, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Join date: 2010-02-23
Location: World At War / Modren Warfare 2
|Subject: Re: Site rules Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:48 pm|| |
o man that i a lot of rule to follow but then again yes i follow it in order not to get in
Join date: 2010-03-14
|Subject: Re: Site rules Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:22 pm|| |
Well, that's kinda complete o.o
Join date: 2010-03-22
|Subject: Re: Site rules Tue May 04, 2010 3:21 am|| |
i think those rules should be final. it's pretty complete, rationnal and fair . :p
Join date: 2009-11-01
|Subject: Re: Site rules Sat May 08, 2010 8:18 pm|| |
The rules are final ~~closed~~