DarkGaming
You must login/register to see the whole forum.
DarkGaming
You must login/register to see the whole forum.
DarkGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gaming Ever

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Looking for DragonZero
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 12:07 am by sum41rock

»  Hi
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:28 pm by willybacon

» i know people would like this
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 am by Owned

» Look Whos Back!
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 pm by Owned

» Hello all :D
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 pm by Dark_Lotu$

» Teleport To Enemy Selector MOHH1
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:30 pm by kinole06

» Salutations!
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm by Pspking

» New Game:Naughty Boyfriend
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:59 pm by chengliu

» Hello!! --
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm by chengliu

Point Shop
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! Pointshopicon
Affiliates
If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! 976855071

If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
willybacon
willybacon

If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! Empty
PostSubject: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:08 pm

If you have a jailbroken iPod here are some cool things to get from cydia/rock!

1:winterboard(gets you cool themes(if you have summerboard winterboard is better))

2:SbSettings(Just slide across the top of the screen and you can get a full menu of things like you can change your brightness,turn bluethooth and WiFi on/off)

3:Installous(Installous lets you get free apps from it that you would have to pay for in the App store)

4:Dtunes(Lets you get free podcast,music,torrents on your iPod it also comes in a package with Safari downloader(Download things on Safari)

5:MxTube(Lets you download youtube videos to watch on the go)

6:Multiflow(Get the cracked version) (Lets you run two apps at one time)

7:iProtect(Lets you have the ability to make the user type a passcode before entering into a app!)

If you need any help with Jailbreaking your iPod just pm me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://darkcoderz.darkbb.com
Mr_Waffle
Jr. Coder
Jr. Coder

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:48 am

I got a JB'n iPhone, but the wifi broke, so I gotta go to an Apple store for a HW check :L
Back to top Go down
willybacon
willybacon

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:17 am

Mr_Waffle wrote:
I got a JB'n iPhone, but the wifi broke, so I gotta go to an Apple store for a HW check :L

?How did your WiFi break lol if its that then check your router for connetion lol!How does it break you mean it don\'t connect?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Waffle
Jr. Coder
Jr. Coder

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 am

It can\'t find any networks any, out of a sudden.
My PC and PSP can find the network well, it worked in the morning, and in the afternoon it didnt work anymore. Even when I put it ontop of the router lol.
Back to top Go down
willybacon
willybacon

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 pm

O lol that's weird! Maybe you corrupted something while jailbraking there is a better untehered jailbrake called spirit at Spirit
READ the requirements and instuctions
Back to top Go down
Mr_Waffle
Jr. Coder
Jr. Coder

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 pm

I had that installed, I also restored it this morning to a fresh install, still not connecting
Back to top Go down
willybacon
willybacon

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Uhh i have a idea go to the settings app in your iPod then go to General and scroll all the way down to reset, then click reset all network settings and see if it works! Smile hope it helped
Back to top Go down
sum41rock
sum41rock

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:21 pm

haha don\'t forget that to get that things u need to have cydia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowmon50
PSP Mod
PSP Mod
shadowmon50

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:51 pm

i don\'t understand any of it ...... like ur guides fine but me i just don\'t know
Back to top Go down
willybacon
willybacon

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:24 pm

shadowmon50 wrote:
i don't understand any of it ...... like ur guides fine but me i just don't know

What do you mean? Like alls you have to do is go to the settings and go to General and then Reset and click Reset Network Settings lol! Whats hard???
Back to top Go down
shadowmon50
PSP Mod
PSP Mod
shadowmon50

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:25 pm

lol i never jailbroke an itouch it easy can u help me out? go in cb
Back to top Go down
willybacon
willybacon

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Ok bro ill help you out Smile
Back to top Go down
shadowmon50
PSP Mod
PSP Mod
shadowmon50

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:23 pm

i gunna need alothelp lol
Back to top Go down
willybacon
willybacon

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:20 pm

K I'll pm you instructions Smile
Back to top Go down
shadowmon50
PSP Mod
PSP Mod
shadowmon50

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

will try tommorow
Back to top Go down
sum41rock
sum41rock

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:45 pm

but hey shadowmon if u have 3.1.3 version of itouch then u can make the jailbreak..... ohh and if u havee a 2.? version just go into jailbreakme.com in safari of itouch and it jailbreaks ur itouch but anyway willie is helping u so good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
willybacon
willybacon

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm

sum41rock wrote:
but hey shadowmon if u have 3.1.3 version of itouch then u can make the jailbreak..... ohh and if u havee a 2.? version just go into jailbreakme.com in safari of itouch and it jailbreaks ur itouch but anyway willie is helping u so good luck Very Happy

Yes i sent him a pm of everything he needs to know? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!   If you have a Jailbroken iPod read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you have a Jailbroken iPod read!
Page 1 of 1