DarkGaming
You must login/register to see the whole forum.
DarkGaming
You must login/register to see the whole forum.
DarkGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gaming Ever

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Looking for DragonZero
some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 12:07 am by sum41rock

»  Hi
some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:28 pm by willybacon

» i know people would like this
some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 am by Owned

» Look Whos Back!
some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 pm by Owned

» Hello all :D
some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 pm by Dark_Lotu$

» Teleport To Enemy Selector MOHH1
some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:30 pm by kinole06

» Salutations!
some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm by Pspking

» New Game:Naughty Boyfriend
some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:59 pm by chengliu

» Hello!! --
some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm by chengliu

Point Shop
some rules for dragon to think about Pointshopicon
Affiliates
some rules for dragon to think about 976855071

some rules for dragon to think about

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hell77d
Ex-GB Staff
hell77d

some rules for dragon to think about Empty
PostSubject: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:24 pm

1. we really need to get the point over that we don't promote warez..and the posting of them will result in a warning then ban

2. we need to make sure our users can speak English at least spell fairly well..(side note: who spells 'how' "ho" and "haw" really..)

3. credits and posting codes: they should look before they post to make sure not to post codes that are all ready posted and check credits better because we need to step up the security of the site because frankly it sucks..
Back to top Go down
http://wheredawindblow.at.ua
36taran36
Banned

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:44 pm

hell77d wrote:
1. we really need to get the point over that we don't promote warez..and the posting of them will result in a warning then ban

2. we need to make sure our users can speak English at least spell fairly well..(side note: who spells 'how' "ho" and "haw" really..)

3. credits and posting codes: they should look before they post to make sure not to post codes that are all ready posted and check credits better because we need to step up the security of the site because frankly it sucks..

lol you peopel realy shud chill out. this is a FREE FORUM and any time the Onlineguardian can ban the support of it. read the ToS ruls of the forumotion......

you now how they call free forum ;
- Noob forum.
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
-LeetGamer-

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 pm

36taran36 wrote:
hell77d wrote:

lol you peopel realy shud chill out. this is a FREE FORUM and any time the Onlineguardian can ban the support of it. read the ToS ruls of the forumotion......

- Noob forum.

Isn't your site a free forum? O_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.PSP-Coding.tk
36taran36
Banned

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:49 pm

TheEliteOne wrote:
36taran36 wrote:
hell77d wrote:

- Noob forum.

Isn't your site a free forum? O_o

yep did you se any ruls ther ???????????
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
-LeetGamer-

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:51 pm

This is what I mean:

Quote :
- Noob forum.

Your site is a free forum so you just called your site a noob forum lol
Back to top Go down
hell77d
Ex-GB Staff
hell77d

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:54 pm

no not all free forums are noob forums just forum motion ones lol

i have read the ToS and we wont get banned or deleted if we follow the ToS
i have 4 sites of my own on different hosts (one on darkbb) they don't ban people who follow the ToS..

and im not worrying about the site that much those are just common sense

Last edited by hell77d on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : if you don't like it why the fuck are you here?)
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
1337 Coder
1337 Coder
-LeetGamer-

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Quote :

they don't ban people who follow the ToS

Duh? lol
Back to top Go down
36taran36
Banned

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm

TheEliteOne wrote:
Quote :

Duh? lol

TEO are you going against me ?
Back to top Go down
hell77d
Ex-GB Staff
hell77d

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 pm

36taran36 wrote:
TheEliteOne wrote:
Quote :

Duh? lol

you went against yourself when you trash talked the admins
Back to top Go down
36taran36
Banned

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm

hell77d wrote:
36taran36 wrote:
TheEliteOne wrote:
Quote :

Duh? lol

maybe i shud get banned?
Back to top Go down
hell77d
Ex-GB Staff
hell77d

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 pm

that's up to dragon, i didn't ask for admin nor have the time to be the head admin so ill leave that stuff to dragon.

but if your asking my opinion then no its rather entertaining to watch you post and type stuff i just don't care for your wise ass bull shit thatz all.
Back to top Go down
DragonZero
Big Boss
Big Boss
DragonZero

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 am

yup good rules hell77d Ive already lock the section of psp downloads > games
Back to top Go down
https://gamingblood.darkbb.com
SXYxJeff
SXYxJeff

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:31 pm

36taran36 wrote:
hell77d wrote:
36taran36 wrote:
TheEliteOne wrote:
Quote :

Duh? lol

maybe i shud get banned?

really lol wow ppl now a days say the dumbest SH!T ever. like hell would say
Quote :
If you dont like it get the fuck out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some rules for dragon to think about   some rules for dragon to think about I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some rules for dragon to think about
Page 1 of 1